Hi, I’m Vanessa. I’m the founder of AllAboutJuicing.com: a website and newsletter serving up fresh, tested juicing advice for getting a hot body, glowing skin, and lifelong health through a straw.
I’m also the best selling author of ‘The Juice Lover’s Big Book of Juices: 425 recipes of super nutritious and crazy delicious juices” paperback.
My newsletters, books and site reach over a quarter-million readers each month – a veritable army, inspired to juice for better health.
I’ve been called juicing trendsetter known for my inventive and tasty juice recipes and I have an undying thirst for connecting people back to what makes them healthy, one drink at a time.
I know how you feel and how hard it is to juice every day. After helping people for years through All About Juicing and our juice challenges, I realized that our community needed something to help them to stay on the daily juice train. I was always asked “How can I make juicing easier, quicker and cheaper?”
That’s why I created the Juice Club.
Being healthy doesn’t have to be hard. But if you’re not sure what to do, you can end up wasting a lot of valuable time, money, and energy.
I’ve been juicing for 14 years – so I know the ups and downs of trying to juice on a daily basis, and what it takes to stay committed to the juicing lifestyle.
The one problem I see over and over? It’s tough to make it a habit. Period.
Besides the hours it takes to find a recipe and hit the supermarket, there’s also next level stuff to worry about – namely rotating what you eat to ensure you get a well-balanced amount of nutrients. Too much of one fruit or veggie can throw your system out of whack.
I know -because I’ve been there too.
I was once 30 pounds overweight. I also got very sick after getting Lymes Disease. So, how did I conquer these problems? With nutrition and a plan. I started making a calendar of juices to make each week, with an ingredients lists to match.It worked like a charm… Now, I want to share them with you.
It’s simple, it’s fun, and it will keep you on track to getting strong, healthy and sexy through a straw.
This club was designed to help you whether you love your blender, your juicer…or both.
The only thing I’m not doing for ya is dicing up the cucumbers, slicing the apples and cleaning the juicer. Otherwise – you’re covered!
16 things you might not know about me:
- I love kitty cats. So much.
- I grew up in the Philadelphia/New Jersey area but now I live in Austin, TX with my husband Adam and my kitty Rio
- I’m half Brazilian and half American
- I worked in Human Resources for many years before starting AllAboutJuicing.com
- I love to travel, try new places, foods and experiences
- I’m a mostly plant based eater and love creative raw food meals. I also love greek, thai and vietnamese dishes.
- Friends and family are very important to me and I’ll do anything for them.
- I find nature, especially the ocean and the mountains, my favorite places to be
- I adore group exercise classes like zumba, boot camps and hot yoga
- Some people say I’m too happy and I laugh way too much. But can you laugh too much?
- My honeymoon was in Seville, Spain and it holds a special place in my heart.
- I went on a college study tour with my niece to Greece and it’s now one of my favorite places on earth.
- I spend days in my kitchen juicing and testing recipes for the blog and Juice club. I also devote 70 percent of my time to All About Juicing & the Juice Club- ensuring it makes a strong impact for others to live a healthy life.
- I believe in the power of women in this world. We have the ability to move mountains and facilitate positive change all around us whether it be the food we buy for our home or the love we give to our coworkers, it makes a difference.